Large Oil and Gas Company/Operator is looking for an Environmental Regulatory Analyst in Midland, TX for a 6 month contract to hire position. This is a full-time, Monday-Friday 40 hour week position. We offer benefits to our contractors and 401k.
Environmental Regulatory Analyst - 6 month contract to hire
- H5 filings
- H15 filings
- FAA determinations
- Data entry of unit wells flowback into company Flowback App
- Partner Report Mailings
- Well/Facility sign orders
- SWD disposal invoicing
- NM Bradenhead and MIT test annual filings
- TCEQ water letter requests
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required (Please explain briefly)
- H5 and H15 fillings experience highly desirable
- Strong computer skills and knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management, planning and organizational skills required.
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy.
- Ability to multi task, be pro-active and have a positive attitude.
- Must work well independently or within a team concept and adapt as business needs develop.
- Oil and Gas operation knowledge - understanding of well work agency knowledge a plus (BLM, RRC, GLO etc.),
- Self-starter who can work independently and also in a group/open plan setting, WellView experience a plus.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.