For my customer, an international pharmaceuticals company with offices in the heart of Munich, I am looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager. Globally there are more than 15 people in regulatory affairs and you could be part of this international team.
What you can look forward to:
- Carrying out new drug registrations, renewals and changes
- Representing the company at the health authorities in Europe
- Preparing regulatory documentation, including module 3 CMC
- Producing Change Controls, Impact Assessments and SOPs
- Working independently in a small team
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- Master's Degree or equivalent in natural sciences
- At least 1-3 years' experience
- Good understanding of regulatory processes
- Fluent German and English are a must
The Next Step:
If you want to work for an international company and take on a wide range of tasks, then this is the right position for you! Please apply by email.
Andrew Pride - Principal Consultant Regulatory Affairs
T: +49 (0) 89 - 551 977 67
Progressive München - Pharma
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.