A leading food & beverage packaging equipment manufacturer is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to break into and develop their Southern California market.
This Regional Sales Manager would be home based in Southern California (anywhere Los Angeles and south). The ideal candidate will be working alongside some of the most well known names in the industry (with emphasis in the food market) with growth opportunities available outside of this role in the future.
Required skills include but are not limited to:
- Experience selling high-value packaging equipment
- Rich knowledge of and experience calling on the food industry
- Entrepreneurial/Sales/Hunting mentality
- Travel within the territory (mostly day trips)
- B2B sales experience
- Go-getter mentality with relationships within the food & beverage industry
- Experience at a previous packaging equipment company
- Candidates with experience in primary packaging equipment such as:
- Tray Sealers
- Fillers, Dosers, Cappers
- Case Erectors
- Thermoformers, Flow Wrappers, Cartoners
- Robotic Automation
The ideal Regional Sales Manager will be receive a base salary with a very lucrative commission structure, car allowance, and other benefits. Given the growth potential of the company, expansion opportunities are available.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are looking to grow with an expanding company, please send your most updated resume and I will contact you directly!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.