Sales Manager Agricultural
Are you looking for a challenging position as a Sales Manager within the Agricultural Industry?
Currently we are recruiting for a Sales Manager for a global agricultural company. This is a permanent position on local contract with attractive salary and benefits! The company is a launching a new product for the agricultural industry.
- Managing sales within market segment and a large territory (EU and ASIA)
- Develops, implementing Marketing and Sales strategies;
- Process & Sales Negotiations;
- Identifies opportunities and new business strategies;
- Selling directly to customers, distributors and/or significant domestic or regional accounts, depending on characteristics of territory;
- Managing the new business strategy and introduction of new products;
- Setting up pricing agreements & Contracts;
- Looks for Competitors, Market activities;
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users;
- B2B product sales for a multicultural organization;
- Attending conferences;
- 30% traveling worldwide.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, chemical or Agricultural;
- 5-10 years agricultural sales experience; developing and maintaining business accounts, marketing and sales strategies, etc.
- Personal skills like commercial, communicative, excellent customer relationship building, result driven, business savvy, and entrepreneurial;
- Fluent in English.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between EUR 80.000- EUR 95.000 + Bonus
- Secondary benefits
- International working environment
- 25 holidays + ATV days
Interested? Or do you know someone who fits the profile?!
Contact Lois Hageman, Progressive Global Energy ASAP!
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.