Responsible for executing the Workforce Plan, recruitment strategies and full lifecycle recruitment process, across the designated jurisdictional region, in order to recruit high caliber talent to meet the staffing requirements of the business functions via internal and external applicants.
* Identify and source candidates through internal and external channels ensuring positions are filled with high caliber individuals.
* Work collaboratively with Resource Planning to understand the resourcing needs of the business, execute the Workforce Plan and to ensure candidates meet business needs.
* Maintain and monitor applicant tracking systems in order to keep applicant data up to date.
* Actively participate in College Recruiting, Job Fairs, Veterans, and I&D hiring activities in order to promote National Grid externally and ensure that the brand is at the forefront of all recruiting activities.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; preferably an advanced degree and/or study in Human Resources
* Proficient computer skills with MS, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Applicant Tracking Systems and ability to utilize HRIS system; PeopleSoft experience preferred.
* Ability to work collaboratively, think strategically and identify creative solutions
* Ability to multi-task; be flexible and manage changing priorities effectively.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.