My client, an Upstream Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for a recruiter to join their team located in Houston, Texas. This will be a contract position with the potential to extend. This is a contract Recruiter role supporting the recruitment for their Global Projects and Engineering functions.
This role will be providing support to a lead recruiter in their Talent Acquisition Team. The ideal candidate must be able to function in a high-volume environment and provide a broad level of recruiting support. This role will typically suit someone with a recruiting, consulting, or HR background.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Sourcing candidates, identifying top talent
- Search for qualified candidates to meet client needs through the Internet and various job boards.
- Contact candidates, screen resumes to determine match to available positions daily.
- Pre-screening candidates to meet various staffing requirements.
- Occasionally help setting up interviews and prepare candidates for the interviewing process.
- Build relationships to generate referrals, identify needs and market candidates to the lead recruiter.
- Assistance with first round phone interviews will also be required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in recruiting
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated proficiency in Engineering and Managerial recruitment
- candidate selection techniques
- Excellent candidate stakeholder management.
Location: Houston, Texas
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: $25 to $30 an hour
Contract Length: 5 months - possibility of extension
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.