I'm looking for a React/J2EE Developer to start on an initial 6 month contract based in Central London for a large media company based in Central London.
What you'll be doing:
* Work on tasks assigned based on the needs of projects / support work.
* Participate in definition of design and coding guidelines and standards.
* Design and coding of applications.
* Participate in reviews of design and code artefacts.
* Estimate work packages and projects
* Implement tools and automation of development processes where applicable
* Excellent React skills
* Excellent J2EE skills, with experience working with Spring Boot / Spring REST among other frameworks
* Experience with working on MySQL database.
* Extensive experience developing web applications; across all tiers (front end, web, business and database) .
* Extensive experience in developing cloud based applications preferably deployed on AWS
* Extensive experience in Open Source frameworks/Tools
* Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins,SonarQube
* Knowledge of OOAD best practises, preferably with SOA knowledge
* Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to articulate point of view clearly to convince team members.
* Aptitude to learn new technologies with training.
Day Rate - £510 Per Day
Location - Central London
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales