Front End Developer - React
I hope you are well. I am emailing today because my client is currently looking for a couple of contractors to start Mid - End May 2019.
Front End Developer
3-6 months initially
Location: West London
They are looking for someone with the following skills/experience:
- Create prototypes and production-ready XHTML/CSS /JS for eCommerce websites
- Focus on user needs and optimum user experience
- Integrate production-ready XHTML cross-browser compliant valid CSS into JSP coded pages in an integrated development environment
- Working within an agile team, contributing to daily stand-ups, sprint planning and estimations
- Stay current with evolving standards and technologies, learning new skills as needed
- Experience with the JS Framework React
- Mastery of hand-coded XHTML and CSS, adhering to W3C coding standards. Table-free layouts; semantic mark-up; standards enthusiast.
- Commercial knowledge of other JS Frameworks such as Angular
- Experience with Bootstrap Responsive Design
- Experience with SASS and/or LESS methodologies
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Experience with GIT Version Control
- Good understanding/awareness of Usability, Accessibility, Cross Browser issues
- Solid information, interaction, and visual design skills
- Experience of working within an Agile working environment
- Great attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills
- Willingness to contribute to both large, complex projects and smaller tasks as directed.
- Excellent problem-solving ability
If you are interested, please send me your updated CV and brief overview of the companies you have successfully delivered this type of work. Following this I will call you to discuss the application process and the next steps. Alternatively if this is not for you, feel free to recommend someone in your network who you feel would be more suitable.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales