A leading Fintech company based in Greater Manchester seek a Ruby on Rails Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a result of a recent takeover the client have greatly expanded their business an are in a position to bring their development function in-house.
The purpose of the role is to work as part of a small team overseeing the full software development life-cycle
- Work as part of a Scrum team focusing on the delivery and maintenance of business critical applications
- Development of applications and features
- Work closely with Test function to ensure an work passes testing
- Diagnosis of issues and bug fixes
- Commercial experience working on development projects with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong communications skills, able to work autonomously and as part of a team
This is the great opportunity for the successful candidate to join a growing organisation in a new development function.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales