Our tier 1 international leading consultancy is currently looking for a number of civil/ structural drafters in the rail s pace for 6 -12 month contract roles
Civil Rail Drafter
- Immediate start
- Minimum 6 month contract (high chance of extension)
- Working in the heart of Brisbane CBD
- Using AutoCAD on major rail projects around Brisbane
You will be joining the drafting team using AutoCAD to draft a number of rail projects across Australia.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience working for an international leading supplier of consulting and infrastructure support services.
What you can bring
- Previous consultancy exposure within a Civil Engineering function within a rail or highways environment
- Hands on drafting experience with civil design software such as AutoCad
- 12D knowledge desired but not essential
- Experience in either Rail or Highways or Both!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to positively influence the existing team
How to apply
If you meet the minimal requirement listed above and you would be interested in working as Civil Rail Drafter in a large multinational consultancy, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018