Progressive is currently looking for an experienced RF engineer for 6 month contract in Midsomernorton.
- Characterise GaAs devices for high frequency communications
- Manage the Cascade probe station
- Develop scripts to characterise devices and produce reports for analysis by the deign tea,
- Actively participate in the product development teams throughout the NPI cycle; collaborating with design, product, test, validation and applications engineers.
- 5 years minimum experience in performing laboratory based RF or high speed digital semiconductor testing.
- Strong fundamental lab-based test engineering knowledge on RF devices
- Previous experience of GaAs or similar technologies
- Detailed understanding of RF testing requirements
- Experience of analytical probers and their automation
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales