RA officer - South Holland
Are you ready for your next step as a RA officer at an international organisation with plenty of room for own initiative and growth?
As a RA officer you are responsible for obtaining approval for registration dossiers, this includes the submission and maintenance of dossiers. Also, you will closely work with consultants and managers from other business units.
- As a RA Officer you will be responsible to make business possible by obtaining approvals for registration dossiers (directly or via our customers) in the markets of the Business Unit Europe/America like EU, Eastern Europe, USA and Canada.
- Preparation, submission and maintenance of registration dossiers, performed in cooperation with RA managers of BU EA as well as other Business Units, API manufacturing sites, RA consultants and many other persons involved in the development, manufacturing and marketing of the API.
- Understanding of and experience with the registration procedures for APIs in the EU/America area is a necessity.
- Change management internally as well as externally by supporting customers, either by Interacting with customers by way of technical discussions or providing documents to support new registrations or changes.
- Regular review of current and upcoming guidelines and their compliance
- You have an academic degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy field.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- You are familiar with the registration procedures and requirements in the USA and the EU, Canada and have experience with compiling relevant registration dossiers in e-CTD format.
- You are a person full of initiative, flexible, and capable of analyzing problems on a high level.
- You are a natural builder of relationships and express your ideas clearly, with ease and flair and in fluent English, both on paper and face-to-face.
What you will get for your effort
- Permanent contract
- Salary up to 51.000€
- Vibrant and international working environment
- 36,5 days of holiday
- Great pension scheme
Are you ready for a new challenge as a RA officer at an international organisation with plenty of room for development? Then get in touch with Gaia Brouwers for more information or to apply directly: 020 530 5888 / G.brouwers [@] progressiverecruitment.com.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.