For a chemical multinational is Progressive recruiting for a senior R&D manager.
Profile in a nutshell:
- MSc. PhD. Post Doc in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, mining or another
relevant field of expertise.
- Experience in leading R&D groups
- Experience in the chemical process industry is considered a big plus
- Great personality, motivational speaker, positive energy, leading from
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus.
About the role:
- R&D Manager with intercontinental responsibility
- Responsible for the R&D of a complete business unit
- Leading 12 FTE of high skilled researchers
- Reporting to senior global Technology and Innovation Director
About the company:
Very well known international represented chemical company with hundreds of chemical sites and 2 large research facilities.
Transparent professional working environment.
- Permanent staff position
- Good salary, 25 holidays, 13 ATV days, good pension, bonus, study budget and much more.
- 5 % of international travelling. Always business class.
- Position is based in Hilversum, The Netherlands.
Please send your updated resume and Progressive will contact you to discuss the possibilities.
Richmond, Utrecht, Noord-Holland, Zuid-Holland, R&D, R,D&I, research, development, innovation, chemical, process, industry.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.