My client, an Upstream Oil and Gas Company is currently experiencing substantial growth and are looking for a R&D Electrical Engineer to join their team located in Duncan, Oklahoma. This company has maintained an excellent market position through the downturn with minimal downsizing. They have a great reputation for valuing their employees and offering career growth potential.
This is a direct hire position, offering great benefits and a competitive compensation package. This role will typically suit someone with an engineering background.
Core Responsibilities include:
Real-time operating systems
Computer and fieldbus communications systems
Familiarity with industrial sensors, actuators, controls etc.
Ability to understand electrical and mechanical systems to develop robust control algorithms.
Efficiently develop control algorithms, application specific programs, and GUIs using C and
Interface with users/management to develop functional requirements and other project management activities
Deploy new equipment including customer interface and training of operators and technicians
Develop Creative Ideas and Innovative Solutions
New Product Development
Product Manufacturing Support
Lab and Full Scale Testing
Field Testing and Deployment
- BS, MS, or PhD Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- Background in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- Visual C++,but they will also look at someone with LabView or Matlab experience
- Self-starters with great technical and leadership capabilities, innovative ideas, problem solving/decision making skills, and the ability to effectively communicate to team members and project stakeholders.
- Relevant intern/co-op experience is a plus.
Location: Duncan, OK
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
Rate: $90 to $120K
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.