My client, an midstream Oil and Gas Company is currently experiencing substantial growth and is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team located in Williston, North Dakota. This is an 6 month contract with great potential to extend after.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor/Analyst will be responsible for assisting Project Management and the Project Controls lead on cost management, earned value and value engineering, scheduling and forecasting.
These projects include well-pad tie-ins, pipeline interconnections, storage and booster pumps, compression, SCADA, and gathering system debottlenecking on crude, fresh water, gas and salt water systems.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Assist Project Management, Project Controls, and Construction Management in validation of physical progress and preparation of routine reports.
- Interface with field-based engineers, materials management, and construction management personnel to assess project execution risks and mitigation's. Validate and reconcile project progress
- Support project teams to develop and manage realistic execution plans
- Communicate and elevate project related issues in a timely, proactive manner
- Champion and drive Change Management
- Assist with development of procedures for various project control activities including project set-up, monitoring, and control
- Assist with evaluating changes to project execution plan, including re-forecasting due to updates to scope and schedules
- Ensure full integration between the estimating, cost control, planning/scheduling, and risk management functions within projects.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in heavy industrial construction and/or maintenance, preferably in the oil/gas/petrochemicals industries
- Minimum of five years' experience in project controls (planning, scheduling, reporting and validating physical progress, and/or utilization of earned value systems.
- Strong knowledge of multi-disciplinary EPC workflow and processes
- Experience with project economics and earned value engineering are required
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
Contract Length: 6 months with great possibility for extension
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.