Do you have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Quant Developer? Do you know everything about programming language R? And are you looking for a challenging job as a Quant Developer? This role as Quant Developer could be the one for you.
For one of our key-clients are we are looking for a Quant Developer based in the Randstad. The client is in urgent need of some experienced Quant Development hands to support the implementation of IFRS 17.
The skills of a Quant Developer
- Experience with programming language R (minimal 2 years+) / Development / Analysis
- Experience with KNITR or Shiny would be a plus.
- Experience with actuarial work
- Experience with extracting and analysing large amounts of data / databases - SQL
- Experience in the Insurance / Banking sector
- Command of the English language, Spanish would be a plus.
- Experience in an international environment.
- Location: Randstad
- Start date: As from November 1st.
- Hours: Fulltime
- Hourly rate: Competitive
- Duration: 6 - 12 months with a chance of extension.
If you recognise yourself with these skills and you are interested in this position, please respond with your most updated CV.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.