My client, a large Food and Beverage company is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team. This is a 6 to 12 month contract position with a strong possibility of extension or becoming full time.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Work with Facilities & Operations Engineering to evaluate opportunities for process improvement within the facility
- You will be leading quality & food safety (QFS), sanitation, and environmental, activities
- Strengthen our food safety initiatives to ensure we provide our consumers
- +5 years experience with Quality & Food Safety in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledgeable of environmental, food safety, & Quality regulations
- +5 years experience in the food processing and packaging
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations, GMP and Food Safety standards in accordance to regulatory bodies
- Strong auditing and assessment skills
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone. If you are no longer interested but know someone who is, feel free to pass along my information.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.