Are you a Quality Project Leader with experience in medical devices?
A large international organization in Eindhoven is looking for a Quality Project Leader for a long-term project.
We're hiring a Quality Project Leader!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Guide multidisciplinary teams through complex challenges regarding QMS, RA, product development, supplier quality and post market surveillance.
* Being an advocate for the customers and consumers to ensure that their voice is leading in the actions and decisions for the products.
* Represent all quality aspects regarding development and product quality.
* Improve the business processes, and conduct customers care support and execution.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or the like.
* 4 years of experience within Quality Assurance (preferably in consumer products)
* Knowledge of ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
* Understand the emotional nature of consumer products.
* Excellent written and verbal communications.
* Able to guide multidisciplinary teams through complex quality subjects.
Apply now for the role of Quality Project Leader and or send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.