Are you a Quality Project Leader with experience in product development?
A large international organization in Friesland is looking for a Quality Project Lead for a long-term project.
We're hiring a Quality Project Lead!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Ensure that development targets on product quality are achieved and the product quality processes are implemented.
* Steer all quality related activities in the development cyclus.
* Act as responsible person for product quality and product quality processes in a project as defined by the different R&D teams.
* Implement the processes, measured by DfSS tracker score and enable indicators for product quality during the project.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or the like.
* 5 years of experience within product development
* Experienced in Quality Assurance methods and tools (e.g., DfSS/Green Belt) (preferably in consumer products)
* Knowledge of ISO 9001.
* Plan and execute projects for results.
* Quality mind-set.
* Excellent written and verbal communications.
Apply now for the role of Quality Project Lead and or send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.