A Global manufacturing company specialising in the manufacture of bespoke components for the nuclear and oil & gas industries seek an experienced Quality Inspector to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to support the Quality and manufacturing functions with activities including the inspection of components and finished products.
- Participate in root cause analysis/corrective actions
- Inspection of components used in highly regulated industries
- Promote a safe working environment
- Support he Senior Quality Engineer in the roll out of quality initiatives
- Relevant experience as a Quality Inspector
- Experience reading technical drawings
- Relevant inspection techniques (CMM, Scanning, Dimensional, FaroArm etc.)
The company have recently secured a highly lucrative contract and are in a strong position going forward.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales