Quality Engineer Products and Systems
Do you want to work in a new business development venture in the medical field? Do you like to ensure that new solutions and ways of working meet the quality requirements to help to make the product a commercial success? Keep on reading!
* Ensures that appropriate Quality Plans are made that include all stages of the life cycle of the product and supports Quality Plan design;
* Validates key design inputs;
* Provides effective oversight of the execution of the Quality Plan, any Risk Management activities, and of all design related activities during the product/system lifecycle;
* Performs independent technical assessment on product quality performance and post-market product quality analysis;
* Can Lead quality related problem solving and root cause analysis during design and manufacturing;
* Uses post-market analytics and statistics to report on product quality performance in the field (provide feedback to manufacturing, suppliers or design teams) and initiates field actions when required;
* Act as a single point of contact responsible to ensure that hardware design meets quality and compliance standards for every milestone.
We are looking for someone with experience in..
* Design transfer and post-market quality assurance (must!);
* Reliability engineering experience is a pre;
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
* Academic degree or comparable working experience, excellent analytical and conceptual skills.