Are you a Quality Engineer with experience in high-tech production environments?
An international organization in the Eindhoven area is looking for a Quality Engineer for a long-term project.
We're hiring a Quality Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Analyse, coordinate and solve quality related issues within the production.
* Analyse manufacturing processes on capabilities with the aid of quality tools like capability studies and process control tools.
* Perform failure analysis on complaints and non-conforming products and processes.
* Participate in continuous improvement teams.
* Participate in the new product introduction process.
* Execute improvement projects in manufacturing.
* Support suppliers in case of stagnation due to supplier issues.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Bachelor degree in mechanical, mechatronics, electronics or physics.
* Experience with the usual quality methods and techniques.
* Experience working in production realisation process.
* Experience working in production environment for 5 years.
* Preferable have worked with systems such as SAP, AIR.
* Very strong communicator, in English and Dutch.
Apply now for the role of Quality Engineer and or send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.