A Global Oilfield Services Company are seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to ensure all production activities are executed in a safe and efficient manner.
This is a great opportunity for a Production Technician with some inspection experience to join a World leader in the industry.
- Ensure products & components are manufactured and supplied to required Quality standards
- To ensure appropriate inspection equipment is available and ready for use
- Prepare and maintain procedures and record in-line with QMS requirements
- Liaise with production management to feedback observations required to promote Continuous Improvement
- Relevant experience as a Production (Electrical/Mechanical) Technician within a manufacturing environment
- Experience inspecting electromechanical components
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales