My client, one of the world's large food and beverage company is currently looking for a Quality Consultant to join their team located in Chicago, Illinois. This is a 6-month contract position with a strong possibility of extension or becoming full time.
- Conducts production audits
- Investigate quality issues and customer complaints
- Support in maintaining all Food Safety Compliance
- Monitor/Track all production quality checks and product scoring
- Supervise the Quality Assurance Technicians on their day to day activities
- Train the techs regarding Food Safety, Quality, and Critical Thinking.
- Conduct training on plant GMP's and Food Safety Policies
- Manage the Environmental Monitoring Program for compliance
- 3-5 Supervisory Experience prefer 3 to 5 years' quality control experience in a food/beverage manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science or related field
- Prefer experience in GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) (BRC, SQF, etc.)
- FSMA, FSPCA, and HARPC experience preferred
- Trained in HACCP management preferred
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.