Progressive is currently looking for Qlikview developer for one of our key clients in the Netherlands.
Your responsibilities will be as followed.
- To design mock-up for dashboards and reports following the report standards
- To design, build and maintain QlikView dashboards applications
- To design, build and maintain QlikView data model
- You will have to document project deliverables and best practice documents for QV
- To develop Quick Reference Cards to support adoption of the QV dashboards
Next to that, you will have to:
- Resolve data structures issues
- Add, manage, distribute and secure QlikView applications
- Support user ad-hoc requests
- Collaborating with IT teams
- Make changes to interfaces and software to follow business changes
- Analyzing data to be sure all is correct
The start will be in march and the project will have the duration for six months or longer.
The amount of hours per week will be 40.
Are you interested? Send me your most recent CV, availability, rate and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you are not available, but you know someone who is interested, please let me know!
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.