Progressive global energy are currently recruiting for Quality Assurance/Quality Control inspectors to work for a world renowned oilfield service company to operate in Carrollton, Texas. You will be working in an exciting and fast paced environment.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Performs inspection of various operations activities.
- Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities.
- Notifies operations and Quality Assurance/Quality Control management of significant problems.
- Completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
- May be responsible for conducting the magnetic particle and penetrant testing of parts and initiating and processing non-conformance reports.
- Familiarity with performing dimensional, raw material, and documentation inspections.
- Ability to perform non conformance identification and root cause analysis.
- Ability to generate documentation of conditions found during inspection activities.
- Communication and logical problem solving skills to engage Production, Planning, Procurement, Supplier, Technology and management stakeholders in short term and long term problem resolution.
If this is a position that you would like to apply for, please get in touch today.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.