QA officer - biotech - pharmaceutical - Oss - full time - long term contract - start ASAP
Qualifications: - Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Science or Engineering with at least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry within the Quality Operations Department.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with exposure to investigations execution in an FDA related environment with technical expertise and strong Quality Systems background.
- Knowledgeable with cGMP's applied to drug product/drug substance and manufacturing is preferred.
- Technical knowledge in manufacturing processes and analytical testing techniques.
- Effective planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills, in English.
- Skills: Technical Writing, Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA), CAPA establishment and Lean Six Sigma.
- Experience with documentation systems and SAP is preferable Responsibilities: - Batch record review - Managing, supporting, reviewing and approving process related and lab related deviations/events.
Elke van den Boom
+31 (0)20 530 5845
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.