From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for a QA/QC Manager to Organizes, implement, and monitor and manage the QA/QC activities as per Company procedures, contract specifications and ISO 9001:2008 standard for a leading engineering company in Oman. The company is responsible for the construction of power projects (High voltage power plants projects). This will be a 6 to 12 months contract.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- University degree in relevant field (Engineering).Masters in a relevant field (Engineering/MBA), preferred
- Computer Literate
- Excellent oral and written Communication skill
- Registration, Professional certification in the QA/QC field, NDT LII, certified for electrical inspections).
- Experience in construction (Power/ Energy/Water) in the field of project quality assurance and quality control. 5 years at least in conducting and follow up the technical inspections.
The Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops the Quality Assurance & Quality Control function's strategic goals, business plans, budgets and resources in coordination with the Director of QA/QC/HSE & Post Construction Review.
- Develops adequate policies and processes for the Quality Assurance & Quality Control function to maintain efficient operational excellence.
- Communicates the Quality Assurance & Quality Control function's guidelines and processes to employees and ensures clear understanding of these guidelines.
- Works towards achieving Quality Assurance & Quality Control function's strategic goals and reports progress to executive management.
- Ensures operational quality standards are maintained as outlined in the design specifications, plans, and other standard engineering documents.
- Evaluates the status of the sites as measured against the set objectives, and determines causes of non-conforming quality deficiencies with the necessary corrective action needed to avoid re-occurrence.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 certification process
- Experience in HSE management systems.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.