Title: QA/QC Inspector
Pay rate: $24 per hour
Duration: 3 months
Shift: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Houston, TX, 77042
Under direct supervision, responsible for performing quality evaluations on standard and routine processes and products according to engineering drawings, specifications, prescribed methods, and instructions.
· Performs inspection of various operations activities.
· Identifies and reports non-conformance to known standards using various measuring and testing methods.
· May perform final adjustments.
· Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and Quality Assurance/Quality Control management of significant problems,
completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
· May be responsible for conducting the magnetic particle and penetrant testing of parts and initiating and processing non-conformance reports.
· Assures that all products and processes represent the desired quality, safety, efficiency and reliability levels.
· High school diploma or GED.
· 1 year of experience.
- EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CALYPSO, SAP OR BENCHWORK
· Associate's degree.
· 3 years of experience, which includes Quality and/or Industry experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.