A leading Energy Company in Aberdeen are currently looking for a Proposals Engineer to join them on a 6 month contract.
The company provide engineering solutions to the oil and gas sector. They have a wide portfolio of products, services and solutions for companies to handle Complex fluid challenges.
They have over 20 year's experience in the oil and gas sector and industrial water waste sectors and they manage fluid projects worldwide - from exploration to production to decommissioning.
The purpose of the role is:
- To prepare an accurate proposal and costing within timeline given.
- To support global sales team.
- To liaise with engineering team and ensure the best input given during tender stage.
- To liaise with external part to ensure technical and commercial proposal is accurate.
- To ensure proposal is develop as per internal procedure given.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Prepare technical and commercial proposal based on RFQ received.
- Assist regional sales team on technical clarification.
- Develop, negotiate and confirm specification with external groups including clients, vendor, contractors and OEM in timely manner.
- Develop and confirm technical requirement with internal engineering team.
- Develop material take off and costing.
- To arrange for proposal hard copy submission.
- Follow up and update proposal status.
- Provide engineering support during project initial stage.
- Provide the marketing tools as technology description, process flow diagram, technical datasheet and etc.
- Complete the vendor registration, tender prequalification.
- Propose to sales person the best solution in terms of technical and commercial advantage and disadvantage.
If you have come from a Fabrications background this would be advantageous.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales