From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for a proposal manager to work through Progressive for an international company in Saudi. This will be a 1 year extendable contract. The purpose of the role is to support the service department during the pre-tender process starting from evaluating/ assessing tenders, assessing risk factors, and estimating all the required local and international material, equipment, and manpower needs to be able to arrive at reliable cost estimates for bidding projects. He will turn the RFQ into a complete offer. Experience
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in Projects, Proposal Estimation function for leading EPC, Fabrication, Construction companies, out of which, minimum 15 years in Middle East;
- Experience in tk IS sectors: Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical industry preferred
- Bidding & Estimation of Process EPC plants, Skid-mounted equipment such as Vertical and Horizontal separators, Filter separators, Boilers, Indirect fired bath type heaters, Heater treaters, Regeneration systems, Oil storage tanks, Firewater systems, Process Piping etc.
Other skills Skills expected from the candidate are:
- Project Management (incl. Planning, Scheduling, Risk Assessment)
- Change management
- Excellent networking skills with Vendors and sub-Contractors
- Strong negotiation skills and knowledge of local market prices for materials/ goods/ services
- Ability to prepare documents/ reports as per internal/ external requirements
- Fluent in English
Computer literate, including Microsoft Office, ERP, PV-Elite, Compress, PDMS, AutoCAD, MS Projects or equivalent scheduling software and internet If interested, please send me your updated CV and contact number. If interested, please send me your updated CV and contact number.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.