Key Responsibilities: Quality plans development
- Accountable for delivering and implementing a quality plan on a project by project basis for each small scale power generation project (circa 12 per year) developing and articulating quality measures for each project appropriate to scope and quality performance
- Accountable for the quality management of assigned elements of the project Quality measurement and reporting
- Implementation quality Performance Measures
- Will develop and drive data into in hour Supply Chain, Supplier Recovery process.
- Will Contribution to regularly and comprehensively to monthly reporting
- Report on project performance Team and people support and management in Quality area
- Work with Project Managers and Site Managers to document and record delivered quality from suppliers of products and services into each project
- Will interface with all site personnel in collection of data
- Contribute to procurement management activities. Suppliers' management
- Will hold suppliers of products and services accountable for quality issues to the project timescales
- FAT and SAT procedures design as required
- Verifying through monitoring, surveillance and review the effectiveness and implementation of the project delivery processes and procedures
- Plan and ensure closure of Project improvement activities Customer interaction
- Represent the Quality function at relevant meetings with customers suppliers and internal stakeholders Skills and relevant experience:
Issue Management -
- Maintains a cross-functional project portfolio quality issues list, with appropriate prioritization based on the issue's level of importance. Influences stakeholders, designers and suppliers and contractors for appropriate and timely resolution.
Schedule Management -
- Proficient at one or more schedule management tools. Quality procedures should fits in the project schedules and implementation processes.
- Self-motivated, sense of urgency due to project timing constrains.
Stakeholder Management and Communication -
- Leading role in a project delivery team and influencing on Project Managers to ensure enough engagement with Quality areas in a collaborative environment.
- Identifies, engages and manages stakeholders on a project or groups of projects. Overcomes obstacles among stakeholders.
- Effectively identify needs and creates and executes quality plans.
- Flexible and open minded approach
Knowledge of project delivery & EPCM projects -
- Working on engineering projects in a CDM environment and associated relevant applicable legislation.
- Proven extensive knowledge of Project delivery in Construction & EPCM Projects.
- Understands the more detailed hand-offs between functional areas on a project.
Knowledge of Project Quality legislation -
- In depth understanding of the scope & application of ISO 9001:2008;
- Awareness of the role of legislation and Regulatory bodies in project delivery.(CE) Project Risk Management -
- Support X-functional workshops of a project Risk Register, and work with Risk Owners to identify and manage the actions to mitigate the risk.
- Position will require travel availability as 20% - 30% will be travel time due to nature of the job and projects, suppliers' location.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales