A key client who specialises in air and gas handling is looking for a Project Planner to support the service team in carrying out a major shutdown whilst liaising with site supervisors to maintain the project schedule.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Responsible to support Field service team on all project related scheduling and planning.
- Generate high quality Project Progress reporting
- Maintain and organise scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Collect daily progress logs and maintain the project schedule
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem area/areas to improve
- Proactively optimise the distribution of available resources prior to and during outage execution
Demonstrated experience and skills:
- Major mechanical maintenance and shutdown experience, specific to coal fired power stations in Australia (ideally boiler related)
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in an Engineering related discipline (e.g. Mechanical, Mining or Aeronautical)
- Knowledge of industrial processes such as power generation, cement and mine ventilation
- Willing to work onsite during outage execution as a key member of the team
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Project 2010 package
- Basic understanding of ERP (AX Dynamics)
This role is a short term contract starting immediately and will be based in Cardiff, NSW!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018