- CBD Location
- $550 + Super
- 6 Month Contract
My client is one of the leading 4 banks and are looking to bring on a IT Project Officer.
You must have prior experience in the Banking & IT space as a minimum to qualify for this role.
About the role
To provide support across all phases of project lifecycle, by undertaking administrative tasks: time management, status reports, financials and procurement.
Coordination activities include, creating presentation packs and documenting minutes of meeting to assist Workstream Leads and Project Managers in the delivery of scope items.
- Provide project support to workstreams in identifying and tracking project risks, issues, change requests and scheduling in project management tools.
- Provide support to project managers and workstreams for cost tracking and budgeting.
- Development and distribution of meeting papers, agendas and meeting minutes.
- Assemble, maintain and collate project information to produce coordinated, consolidated and timely reporting, including basic risks, issues, decisions, milestones, resources and financials.
- Maintain project workstream SharePoint site.
- Schedule meetings and meeting room bookings.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding of new project resources as needed.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for management and other program and governance groups.
- Adhoc administration tasks including processing of purchase orders.
- Work closely with Project team and PMs to understand delivery requirements.
Skills & Experience Required
- Knowledge and experience in using a structured project methodology
- Prior Banking experience
- Coordination of IT projects
- Structured, organized, planned and prepared
- Attention to detail and quality
- Interpersonal skills.
- Proficient PC skills e.g. MS Office suite, MS Project
- Full Australian working rights
If this sounds like something you are interested in then please APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018