Progressive, in partnership with one of its tier 1 clients are currently searching for a Senior Project Manager.
- Successful candidates will have dealt with multiple projects previous, experience and working knowledge of project controls, such as scheduling, risk management, cost control, change control and reporting.
- Candidates will be involved in the management of a range of projects through the early phases of implementation to construction and drive the program to an effective and successful conclusion. Through the early stages you will assist Senior Staff on landmark projects as required.
- The ability maintain and build new and existing relationships with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff is important to this role.
- These projects will be based across various sectors but it is anticipated that a general focus will be applied to the building and infrastructure sectors.
- Candidate Specification The successful candidate ideally will be tertiary qualified and have 6+ years' experience in delivering major projects
Other key duties include:
- Financial management, client liaison and contract administration of assigned projects
- Oversight and governance of projects to resolve project issues and ensure project product is of high quality
- Promotion and application of internal project management requirements
- Provision of coaching and support to project personnel
- The ability to solve Technical Problems
- Extensive knowledge of the NSW Development Market.
- Local and relevant network connections.
- Knowledge of project controls, such as scheduling, risk management, cost control, change control and reporting.
- Ability to manage integrated multi-disciplinary teams.
This role is a great opportunity for the next step in your career, If you feel confident in your experience and ability to undertake a new challenge please click APPLY.