I am currently looking for a Project Manager for a Construction of a Expressway Way and Bypass project in Kuwait.
This will be working for a Main Contractor who has around 3-4 years left on the project.
The project consists of 3 Highways, underpasses and bridges and you will be the acting Senior Project Manager with the main contractor.
Due to the manpower and current resources on site now, we are looking for a Arabic civil Engineer who has done similar kind of projects ideally in Kuwait.
The Arabic Civil Engineer should also be fluent in Arabic English writing and speaking
Project Manager (Civil Engineer) will have the following skills /experience:
- Must has previous experience of not less than (25) years in civil engineering or in the management of roads and bridges.
- Must have experience of not less than 7 years as a project manager (bridges & Interchanges - Construction).
- Ideally have had experience working in Kuwait but not essential as long as the experience is transferable to the project
- Should have not less than 10 years of experience in the implementation of the highways.
- Should have experience in handling utility works
- Be fluent in Arabic English writing and speaking.
- Must hold a bachelors degree in civil engineering or equivalent and stay in the site during working hours
- Should be an Arabic National
If this is of interest, please get in touch.
This is a fantastic opportunity with one of Kuwait's largest Contractors.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.