About the role
As Project Manager within the Risk and Compliance unit, you will take responsibility for assisting in the development of roadmaps and detailed project plans, in addition to co-ordinating projects and programmes of work which will impact your business unit. In this position, you will identify and record all risks and issues and ensure they are managed accordingly, running workshops and ensuring the timely execution of milestones, and producing regular tracking reports.
- Process and product development
- Record and monitor execution of business unit activities
- Financial budget tracking
- Continuous improvement and strategic regulatory transformation
What you can bring to this role
- 5 years' project management experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in risk and compliance within the financial services industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively influence key decision-makers
- Certifications in Prince II, PMP, Agile or Scrum in addition to Prosci or ADKAR expertise would be advantageous
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Highly experienced team
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth and development
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV! To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018