Project Manager Onshore / Offshore (technical engineering background)
For one of our key clients with in the Oil & Gas industry Progressive Global Energy is looking for a Project Manager with an engineering background and experience in on or offshore projects
Experience with in the Oil & Gas and Onshore or Offshore industry is a must.
- Provide technical advice for construction and operational projects
- Complete projects from concept phase through to completion (Project lead)
- Responsible for engineering preferably in house
- Manage projects from concept through to construction including scheduling (cost, time and resources) and managing those schedules, engaging and managing third party resources (engineering), engaging in house resources (if required), managing project and design reviews, delivering complete construction packages and providing construction support where needed to the construction group if required
- When required or as requested, work with independent 3rd party engineering contractors in all aspects of facility layout, design and specification to ensure that best practices and specifications are met
- Responsible for taking on assigned projects and developing them from initial concept through construction and finally the commissioning phase.
- The project manager is responsible for the all technical aspects.
- Coordinate and responsible for EPCM's, their designs, and deliverables
- Use technical knowledge to ensure safety, compliance, and operability are achieved on all projects
- Complete project schedules and track against those schedules
- Ensure projects are driven home in a timely and cost effective manner - always strive to drive costs out of the business
- Provide technical engineering support to the NBU
- Review third party designs and optimize as required
- Complete management of change from a technical perspective
- Assist operations with any technical issues and provide engineering solutions either personally or by seeking third party help and managing that third party with clear scope and deliverables
- Be a leader in proactively providing advice or solutions to save costs or increase efficiencies in the operation
What do you need to have:
- Minimal Bachelor engineering degree
- Oil & Gas experience
Salary & Benefits
My client offers a competitive salary of EUR100 the candidate with the right skillset. They offer benefits like a bonus, pension scheme, shares, flexible working hours and holidays etc.
Progressive Global Energy is an international recruitment agency responsible with in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and F&B industry.
I am working for almost 8 years with pleasure at Progressive GE. Managing a team and helping our key clients fulfil their positions. My advantage is that I know our clients by hart. So I am able to help you with your next step in your career. From cv advice until interview management to getting the job.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.