Position: Project Manager - Upstream
Location: Based in Austin, TX with occasional travel up to 25%
Hours: 9/80 work schedule.
Duration: 12 months +
Start Date: ASAP - Pending Screens and on boarding.
- BS Degree in Engineering
- 15 years experience in Hydrocarbons industry (E&P, Midstream, Refining, Petrochemicals)
- Ability to travel 25% or as project needs require
- Highly analytical and strong problem solving skills. Able to assess risks and articulate root causes.
- Strong working capability in MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Familiar with Unconventionals Industry
- Familiar with onshore production facilities, equipment and gathering systems (production facilities, gas compression, booster stations, SWDs, LP gathering, Artificial Lift, etc.)
- Project economic methodology (e.g. NPV, IRR, Cost-Benefit, Opportunity Costing) experience preferred
Notes: This role will be full time and based in Austin, TX on a 9x80 schedule, with periodic trips to engineering company offices (primarily Denver and Houston), as well as the field office and construction sites.
If you or anyone you may know is interested please supply your updated resume for review !
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.