- Maintains multiple projects and/or program strategy, supports day to day program operations, leads change management efforts, manages program team, acts as liaison between company stakeholders and suppliers, mitigates, monitors and corrects program performance, provides continuous improvement of operations and program performance, ensures adherence to company policies.
- Fostering change management
- Extensive client relationship management
- Communicating contractual commitments across Enterprise
- Representing company in the external marketplace.
- Ideally have a good working understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) practices and managing teams to deliver new IAM services.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, or human resources.
- Experience with workforce management, program management, and/or contingency/temporary recruitment/staffing.
- Strong change management (people and process) skills and client relationship skills.
- Strong analytical, market analysis and cost modeling skills.
- Team facilitation, presentation, and team leadership skills.
- Experience successfully managing larger complex programs or projects across multiple business units.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.