TITLE: Project Manager l
DURATION: 6 Month Contract
LOCATION: Houston (only local/commutable candidates)
SCHEDULE: 40hr work week. 8 Hour Days at 5 Days a week.
- Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Leadership and directing work to make an impact.
- Establish a cost-effective environment.
- Establishes and defines project team organization under guidance from supervisor.
- Assures that adequate Project Controls for the project are functioning.
- Analyze project controls documents with knowledge across a spectrum of projects.
- Coach and mentor project team.
- Read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, mechanical flowsheets, piping specifications and governmental regulations.
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Presenting weekly reports and progress updates
- Executing in a time and schedule effective manner
- Must communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and written
- Planning, organizing and running small projects up to $10MM TIC.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or technical field.
- 5 years MINIMUM experience in the petrochemical and/or pipeline industries with 1-4 years exp. as a project manager or engineer.
- Working knowledge of applicable pipeline and engineering codes/standards and their application.
- Professional Engineering license preferred but not required.
If you are interested, please reach out to me @
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.