A fast growing life sciences company in Lake County, IL is looking for a Project Manager Client Server to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Project Manager Client Server looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- This position manages the activities and people associated with the project and the success of that project.
- Works with user to identify the user's need. Delivers quality systems solutions to business problems.
- Develops conceptual level requirements in the analysis phase.
- Supports the production environment proactively through tracking management activities.
- Responsible for the ongoing systems needs of the client/user community.
You must be able to …
- Provide supervision; develop group goals and objectives; monitor and control client production charges.
- Develop and evaluate staffing plans; utilizes formal SDLC to coordinate system development activities.
- Provide project status reports; identify and define user needs.
- Analyze project proposals; develop conceptual systems requirements; develop systems integration requirements.
- Develop systems phasing plan.
- Provide business application consultation, problem tracking/management and prepare and deliver presentations.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Business, Information Services, or Computer Science preferred.
- 4-6 years consulting experience preferred.
- Eight to twelve years' experience, including at least two years professional consulting and two years in program/project management
- Formal training in SDLC methodologies.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Service Cloud design, development and configuration
- Experience with beginning to end Salesforce.com implementations, integrations and enhancement projects
- Must to have Salesforce Developer and Admin Certifications (DEV401 and DEV201).
- Solid understanding of CRM development, HR Service Center Management, CTI, Case Management and the Technologies that support these.
Why work with us?
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Health Advocate
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Group accident
- Group Critical illness
- 401 (k) retirement plan
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a life sciences company out of Lake County, Illinois.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.