In the role of Project Manager you will take responsibility for overseeing the definition, planning, progression and delivery of multiple projects in alignment with project objectives and organisational goals.
As Project Manager, you will be required to manage project delivery across a large programme of work. You will develop, maintain and manage project plans, ensuring you effectively lead, monitor and communicate with project teams to ensure the delivery of technology and business projects to a high quality and within established deadlines. You will coordinate all project activities for cross functional teams, external resources and vendors and provide regular project reporting to key business and IT stakeholders.
What you can bring to this role
- Experience in defining and managing multiple technology projects, and able to define and drive project management methodologies across the organisation
- Demonstrable ability to manage cross-functionally within a single business unit
- Prior experience managing a budget of up to $5million, and teams of 10+ people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to effectively mentor team members
- Working knowledge of Agile or Distributed Agile, in addition to CICD.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced team, providing market-leading technologies to a diverse customer-base. If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV!
To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018