About the role
As Project Manager, you will manage multiple concurrent implementation projects for a diverse range of key client accounts. You will ensure the delivery of projects within set timeframes, budgets and of a high quality, providing regular project communication and status reports. Additionally, you will take responsibility for conducting performance reviews and providing feedback, coaching and mentoring to your project team.
What you can bring to this role
- Demonstrable experience in managing enterprise application software implementation projects, ideally delivering warehouse management systems
- Experience in new business development and up selling implementation consulting services
- Customer-centric outlook, able to effectively engage and interact with key client stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree and Project Management certification
- Prior experience working within a consulting environment, and proven record of managing large projects on-time and on-budget
Rewards & Benefits for you
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the continued expansion of a global organisation within the Australia market.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Highly Experienced Team
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018