As Project Manager, you will be required to plan and manage multiple medium and large-scale migration and process-transition projects. You will work alongside cross-functional teams to understand requirements, present solutions and plan all project activity, adhering to set plans and timeframes.
What you can bring to this role
- At least 5 years' experience in Information Technology Enabled Services and Robotic Process Automation
- Prince2 or PMI certification, with working knowledge of MS Project and MS Visio
- Demonstrable ability to coordinate project activities across cross-functional teams, external resources and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to manage and engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Delivery-focused with the ability to juggle multiple changing priorities
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced team able to offer you the opportunity to work across a diverse and challenging range of RPA projects. If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV!
To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018