As Project Manager, you will be required to manage project delivery across a large programme of work. You will develop, maintain and manage project plans, ensuring you effectively lead, monitor and communicate with project teams to ensure the delivery of technology and business projects to a high quality and within established deadlines. You will coordinate all project activities for cross functional teams, external resources and vendors and provide regular project reporting to key business and IT stakeholders.
What you can bring to this role
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing data systems controls and data governance
- Demonstrable ability to coordinate project activities across cross-functional teams, external resources and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to manage and engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes and the ability to effectively deliver and manage concurrent projects
- Project experience of at least 5 years and experience managing teams of up to 10 people
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced team able to offer you the opportunity to work across a diverse and challenging range of projects. If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018