My client, a financial institution are looking for a Project Manager to assist with there transformation project.
- 12 month contract
- Responsibility for management and execution of projects and project work streams.
- Develop robust and achievable project plans, including management of timescales, scope, risks, and budgets
- Track, manage and prioritise project activities deliverables towards agreed outcomes, and identify and develop mitigation strategies to ensure projects remain on track.
- Provide support to the running of Project Steering Groups as well as Project Working Groups to the extent required, including the required project reporting in line with project governance frameworks applicable.
- Develop and manage effective stakeholder engagement plans and communication plans to ensure appropriate management of key stakeholders locally and globally.
- Influence and manage multiple global and cross-functional stakeholder expectations
Experience and skills (essential)
- Proven experience in leading and executing global large-scale cross-departmental projects with senior stakeholders, to budget, schedule and quality measures
- Experience in the global financial services industry, preferably asset management
- Experience with vendor contract management / excellent stakeholder management
- Experience in project architecture standards, blueprints, road-maps
- Ability to build, motivate and manage teams and project working groups as required to meet agreed delivery dates
- Significant experience in making sound decision and judgement in face of adversity, to resolve and roadblocks and issues
Benefits for you
- Extremely interesting project
- Long contract
- Very well know organisation
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills required, please respond with an updated CV. Similarly, if this is not relevant to you, but sounds like somebody you know - please feel free to send them my details for them to get in touch.
Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates. Many thanks in advance,
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018