if selected you, the Senior Engineer, will manage small, minor and major capital projects from end to end and all key components of major capital projects (concept, scope, cost, resources, funding, etc.) They maintain visibility to the design process and assure adherence to all established key components and project deliverables and directly manage overall project execution including construction and commissioning.
1. Assist in development of pre-project approval documents including project charter, project management plan, project kick start, estimate and milestone schedule creation.
2. Monitor design progress and deliverables are met in adherence to established project key components.
3 Receive design details from design team with full understanding of project deliverables to coordinate bid package development and release for construction bidding and field execution.
4. Select contractors and contracting methods based on engineering ways of working methodology.
5. Direct and execute installation, construction and commissioning of assigned projects.
7. Manage and control project budget providing cost forecasts and cash flow projections through development of project cost .
*Education: Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
*Experience: Minimum 10 years experience.
*Requires experience in industrial manufacturing environments.
*Scheduling software knowledge (P6 or Project)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.