One of Scotland's leading and most established law firms are looking to add a Project Manager to their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to support the company's growth strategy by working to deliver innovative projects around IT and business processes.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead project management activities
- Support the design, delivery and management of project communications
- Assess impact of business change of stakeholders
- Deliver a range of projects relating to IT and business processes o-time and in budget
- Relevant Project Management experience
- Experience in the design and delivery of effective process mapping and requirements gathering
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales