Project Manager / West London / Permanent / IT Retail
My retail client based is West London is current looking for a Project manager on a permanent basis to join the project delivery team responsible for delivering projects set by their IT leadership team. Projects will involve working with all departments across the business whilst reporting directly to the Lead Project Manager.
- Adhere to the formalised Project Management methodology in use within the business;
- Working with the Business Analysts, Development Analysts and the rest of the IT team to ensure the work packages are properly defined, scoped, costed and scheduled and that resources are utilised efficiently;
- Implement and maintain effective stakeholder management, influencing and guiding key stakeholders whilst ensuring that senior management is engaged to enable successful project delivery;
- Own all MI reporting, change control, tools, document management, project finance and customer relationships for the projects that you are managing, successfully raising and addressing risks and issues in a timely manner;
- Accountable for ensuring all company system documentation standards are being adhered to by both the internal teams and external partners for projects that they are managing;
- Accountable for ensuring the effective service transition of projects after go-live to the Competency Centre Analysts;
- Responsible for ensuring consistent and common processes are in place, and helping to establish a culture of continuous improvement within the business.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Formal Project Management qualifications (PRINCE2 Practitioner preferred)
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Extensive experience of, or exposure to, fashion retail
- Knowledge and experience of delivering omni-channel related projects (order fulfilment in particular) in a fast-moving digital and physical retail environment
Skills and personal attributes required:
- Ability to follow PRINCE2 and Agile project management methodologies and communicate across project teams;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Building rapport and putting people at ease
If you would be interested in applying or finding out more about this role please send an updated version of your CV and I will be in touch shortly.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales